Walmart Mexico gallery

Walmart Mexico gallery

Postby TDK » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:52 pm

Hey everybody.....please do not upload any new cards to the WAL-Mart Mexico album till I sound the "all-clear" horn. I will be redoing this Album over the next 2-3 days, re-organizing and re-scanning where necessary. Thanks.
TDK

Re: Walmart Mexico gallery

Postby TDK » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:56 am

Ready, Set, Go....... You can now upload new cards in the Walmart Mexico gallery :) :) :)
TDK

Postby NiceTime » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Hmm, what happened to the old classification numbers? I am confused now: which cards do I have and which ones do I need? And , again, if I upload any Walmart gift cards do I put VL / FD number?
NiceTime

Postby NiceTime » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:31 pm

Ok, Old classification has gone? No VL numbers? I am getting confused now.
NiceTime

Postby TDK » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:17 pm

Hey Sergei

The Walmart gallery as a whole needs to be redone but, this will take time. With the USA, Canada & Puerto Rico cards...yes please use the "FD" or "VL" numbers when uploading new cards.

When Scott transferred all of the files , they were transferred by file names used when cards were originally uploaded. This is one of the main reasons all of my uploads use the "VL " or "FD" numbers as file names when uploading.

On the China, Brazil and, Mexico cards there are no "FD" or "VL" numbers which is why I've used a generic numbering system in these galleries. Some of the Mexico cards do have a "YA", "YS", or "YP" number and when available these numbers are used with the remainder being assigned a generic "WM" number. Should you have a new card which does not have one of these numbers then, assign it the next available "WM" number.

Hope that all makes sense to you.

Todd
TDK

Postby NiceTime » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:16 am

Thank you, I got it. So the gallery is still to be worked on.... It is a lot of work I must say :P
Is there feature that I can look up for recently uploaded card to the Walmart gallery?
NiceTime

Postby Scott » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:07 am

On every gallery page there is a dropdown box so you can choose the "sort by". Just sort by "time"!
Scott
Site Admin

eBay ID: ia2ca

Postby NiceTime » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:58 pm

Found Double entry
YP0644 :)
NiceTime

Postby NiceTime » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:00 pm

Another Double entry at Mexico gallery
YA3963

Thanks for the work you are doing :!:
NiceTime

Postby Scott » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:09 pm

Thanks! Todd is completely redoing the Walmart category - some with new images. This is the other reason I wanted to go through the gallery one at a time. After 6+ years of user-uploads there are bound to be typos, duplicates, etc.! I found two duplicates myself yesterday (one with backers, one without) and corrected it. Once done, I expect the data in the gallery to be golden!
Scott
Site Admin

eBay ID: ia2ca

Next

Return to Walmart