Starbucks Database

Re: Starbucks Database

Postby swapstarbuckscards » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Stuart,
I would gladly send you my Binder Pages for review. I am hoping that people find them an easier way to look at the variations.

The US Professional or thorough is done. Mexico is finished and I am just working on Canada. I have started adding my cards to the pages and overall, I am impressed - it is going to look good, be a way to show others easily, and ensure that cards don't go astry.

Let me know where to send these documents to you - you can have either as PowerPoint presentation (then you can add / change) or pdf which is a read and print only.

Let me know
Scott W.
swapstarbuckscards
swapstarbuckscards

eBay ID: gswptnlb

Postby Stuart C » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:59 pm

Hi Scott,

If you email me directly, (not sure if we have to use the PM system), I have what I believe is the most comprehensive worldwide lists available showing all known card variations . I have also started to develop a picture catalogue of each country.

Will be happy to email you copies of everything, and I would be interested in looking at what you have done. I can handle Power Point ok

Stuart
Stuart C

Postby AJPLeBlanc » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:37 am

Hello,

My wife is an avid collector of starbucks cards, and she's gotten me into the game. I'm a little OCD when it comes to organizing and inventory and I've been trying to find a comprehensive list of the cards that are out there. Mainly she just has US cards, but if there is a worldwide list, I suppose one can't be picky. :) I see that Stuart C may have a list like this. I'm not sure if you'd be willing to share, but this is the only reference that I've found to someone having this type of information.

Thanks!
Andy
Stuart C wrote:Hi Scott,

If you email me directly, (not sure if we have to use the PM system), I have what I believe is the most comprehensive worldwide lists available showing all known card variations . I have also started to develop a picture catalogue of each country.

Will be happy to email you copies of everything, and I would be interested in looking at what you have done. I can handle Power Point ok

Stuart
AJPLeBlanc

Postby Stuart C » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:18 pm

Hi Andy,

I have no problem sharing my lists, but cannot do it through this site since it is not possible to attach PDF's

Can you send me a private message with your email address and I'll get them to you

Stuart
Stuart C

Postby AJPLeBlanc » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:09 pm

I guess I haven't posted enough to send a PM yet. However my email is my username on here AT gmail. If you'd like me to wait until I have enough posts to PM you, I'll work on that.

Thanks!
Andy
AJPLeBlanc

Postby Stuart C » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Hi Andy,

I have sent you a mail ... let me know if it comes through ok

Stuart
Stuart C

Previous

Return to Starbucks