Upload Gift Cards

Upload Gift Cards

Postby Media-Saturn » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:39 am

Hello, could you please tell me how I can upload new gift cards? Thank you Karin
Media-Saturn

Re: Upload Gift Cards

Postby Scott » Thu May 03, 2012 3:59 pm

Karin -

Check out the FAQ for size requirements and then head to the gallery section you want to add a card to. Use the "new image" button and the rest should be obvious. Your card will not appear immediately, it will be approved by a moderator before it goes live. If there are any issues with the upload, we will contact you via PM to help you through the next one.

Welcome aboard!

Scott
Scott
Site Admin

eBay ID: ia2ca

Postby Media-Saturn » Fri May 04, 2012 2:25 am

Hello Scott,
Thank you for your help!
Is it possible that you remove one of the Kloten Flyers Card as it is shown twice?
Please delete the one with the lower quality.
Thank you and have a nice weekend.
Best regards,
Karin
Media-Saturn

Postby velty » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:24 pm

Hello Scott,
Still on the topic of uploading Gift Card images, I am very proud of myself with the image of OW026 being there for all to see, thanks again for your help, however, although I agree with you about scanning the back of the card so that you can check for variations, can the image of the back of the card only be displayed when you select the card from the gallery? I think the images on the main pages of the gallery should be confined to the front image only, this would make it easier to print various pages when one goes to the store looking for missing cards. It also looks neater.
Regards
John.
velty

eBay ID: velty

Postby Scott » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:36 pm

You are correct, it would look neater. Since we're using a commercial gallery product (and not a custom), unfortunately there's not a lot of customization I can do. The thumbnails are automatically generated upon upload, and even though the old software let us do custom thumbnails, no one wanted to take the time to make two photos for each card (understandable). Now, if everyone would put backs on their photos, then it would be consistent! :D
Scott
Site Admin

eBay ID: ia2ca

Return to HELP!