New folders for Australian sub-albums

New folders for Australian sub-albums

Postby squirrel » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Hi Scott, is it possible to get a few more folders (?albums) set up in the Aust. subalbum - and if so, is this something I can do or do I need to ask someone else? I have another 12 cards to post for a company called Game. I think it would be good to have these folders also for Typo, Rubi Shoes, Flybuys (these cards currently in the Coles Group and Myer folder, are labelled CG and are from a separate scheme); Rebel Sport; Robins Kitchen.

Still think there is some merit also in setting up an area for all the cards issued by various shopping centres as there is a lot of overlap in design etc. - would tidy up quite a few of the loose cards and it's pretty clear on these cards that they are issued by shopping centres.

Finally, wondered if it was worth relabelling the Wish cards folder to Woolworths and associates or something like. What's currently listed as "Wish" cards are a mix of Wish cards, (which similar to the CGM cards are accepted across a range of retailers) and store-specific cards. Some people list them more by number - eg. most of the Wish cards are WOW30 something, most of the store-specific cards are WOW50 something, most of the limited use cards (groceries only etc) are WOW40 something. A few of the really early ones had no codes etc. Any thoughts on this?

Regards,

Margaret.
squirrel

Re: New folders for Australian sub-albums

Postby Scott » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:04 pm

Heya Margaret!

If you need subalbums, just drop me a PM and I'll get them added. To follow the rule-of-thumb from the older site, we'll probably want at least 10 (or close to it) before giving a store their own album. I've added one for Game, let me know if you need the others (if they qualify).

For consistency, we are doing away with the industry classifications and going to a simpler alphabetical solution.

Sounds like a good solution for the Wish category - I'll make the change and will see how it works out.

Scott
Scott
Site Admin

eBay ID: ia2ca

Postby squirrel » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:49 am

Hi Scott
Any suggestions for a clean up of the Coles Group Myer folder - now that we are into the 100s, they are getting mixed up with earlier cards, I guess the system is just thinking alphabetically. I've tried gaps in different places but that doesn't seem to help. It would be nicer to have them listed in numerical order if we can.

cheers,

Margaret.
squirrel

Postby Scott » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:44 pm

You are correct, the default is to sort alphabetically. Each user can choose a different sort option (by upload date, etc.) via the drop-box on the page. But...I agree - a standard naming convention would be good. Open to suggestions from anyone!
Scott
Site Admin

eBay ID: ia2ca

Return to Suggestions & Requests