Adjust the name of a subalbum

Adjust the name of a subalbum

Postby isaidnoyoucant » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:12 pm

Hi Scott,
Can you add a couple store names to the existing subalbum title "Goody's/Peebles/Stage".
They are...Bealls and Palais Royal.

Also, can you then perhaps move the cards currently shown in the "Bealls" album under the everything else-B category into that album.
Thanks again,
Dani
isaidnoyoucant

Re: Adjust the name of a subalbum

Postby Scott » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:30 pm

Dani -

Let me give it some thought. The intention is for a user who doesn't know the official relationship between the stores to find it easier, especially when holding a card in their hand. If you look at a Bealls card, you probably wouldn't think twice to check the Goody's category for your card.

The reason for the Goody's/Peebles/Stage all together is because their cards are branded by all of them and used across stores.

It's always a moving target, I will keep it on my radar. Thanks!

Scott
Scott
Site Admin

eBay ID: ia2ca

Re: Adjust the name of a subalbum

Postby isaidnoyoucant » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Scott,
You are missing my point I think because if anyone were to hold the cards that I am talking about it clearly states on them Bealls/Goody's/Palais Royal/etc...if you were to go to the "Bealls" everything else page and look at the cards in there you will notice that there are some that are similar to this:
(I hope an image appears that says the store names on this particular card are Bealls/Goody's/Palais Royal/Peebles/Stage)
I believe the intent of the existing subalbum "Bealls" is for Bealls Inc stores (Bealls, Bealls Outlet and if you wanted Burkes Outlet). A 2nd separate chain of stores are the Stage Stores which includes Bealls, Goody's, Palais Royal, Peebles and Stage and I'd say half of the cards that I find (at a Peebles location) have all 5 names listed on them not just the 3 from the title on the gallery album, thus my request to add them in.
Maybe I'm confusing things...I think you will see exactly what I mean if you were to take a look at the 8 most recent gallery pictures in the Goody/Peebles/Stage album...4 with all 5 names (Bealls was listed first but they do not belong in the "Bealls" album) and 4 with the 3 store names.
Feel free to move the pictures wherever you want them,
Dani
isaidnoyoucant

Return to Suggestions & Requests