I've been using this site as the definitive source for card releases worldwide but having recently been trying to organise my Canadian cards I've come across some that aren't listed namely 6077 Thank You and a 6085 wood card.
This makes organising your collection really difficult as the only place to add these cards is out of sequence at the end of my pages. If I add them in the correct sequence then the pictures no longer match the page locations. I use business card pages that have 10 slots per page arranged in 2 rows of 5. This fits nicely with the gallery which is also arranged in rows of 5
I have no idea if the other countries also have missing cards but will the galleries be updated any time soon. Do you want scans from people of any missing cards?
Absolutely! That is exactly what this site is for!
Retailers don't typically issue a 'list' of their cards, so it becomes a hunt-and-find for the collector. This site was created for exactly that reason, a repository of scans of cards that people find. Only with submissions like yours, can the database become more and more complete.
Over 98% of the scans in our database are submitted by users (the other 2% by me). If you are uncomfortable uploading them yourself (the process is very easy, and will be viewed by a moderator before it goes live), then you can always email them directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even a poor scan (or cellphone photo) is better than nothing at all!
Thanks in advance for your submissions!
You've got it down perfectly, and I've uploaded these. You can upload them yourself also - just go to the Canada section of Starbucks and hit the "new image" button - the rest should be self-explanatory! Thanks again!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests