Recent Updates

Recent Updates

Postby maxtheax » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Is it possible to separate the recent updates by company - or maybe make recent entries part of that companies 'folder'? Just had to go through 10 pages of updates to find several SBX cards 'somewhere' among KMart and other companies.

Happy collecting in 2012!

Max
maxtheax

eBay ID: maxtheax

Re: Recent Updates

Postby Scott » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:15 pm

Let me look into that. Because of the mass uploading right now from the old gallery, things do get buried very quickly. If history repeats, once they are all uploaded, the site should only see 10-20 uploads per day so finding those new ones won't be hard!
Scott
Site Admin

eBay ID: ia2ca

Postby Scott » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:07 pm

Max -

In the meantime you can utilize the following:

In every gallery there should be icon notion if there is something 'new'. Right now it is just a blue or red icon, but I will eventually update that to be clearer. Also, in every gallery there is a dropdown box at the bottom that allows you to sort - choose "time" to sort by upload date!

You can also 'subscribe' to individual albums (link at the bottom of the gallery page) so you should be notified of changes to that album!
Scott
Site Admin

eBay ID: ia2ca

Postby TDK » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:26 pm

Hey Max.....all of the Starbucks cards in the gallery are in order by country and the first four numbers on the card. Most all of the non-Starbucks galleries need to be re-edited to get the cards in order and this will take some time. You can also check the forums for Starbucks to see if there are any new posts. I left a post for the new Valentines day card and placed a temporart picture in the gallery. I will replace that picture as soon as I have the card in hand which, I am told should be next Tuesday or Wednesday.
TDK

Return to Suggestions & Requests