Interested in trading or purchasing cards. 1000's of doubles

Interested in trading or purchasing cards. 1000's of doubles

Postby Lottowild » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:00 am

Hello,

I am interested in purchasing cards I need, or possibly trading cards. As it is, I have thousands of doubles, but currently no "pictures" or list of them. Most of my doubles are from the 2006-2008 timeframe when I was collecting the most. (I took a break 2009-2013, and now, started up again).

My collection is north of 7,000 different cards, but I've got some gaps in my collection from the 2009 and after timeframe when I slacked off for awhile. I am also missing cards form stores that are not in my location. Also, I love the regional cards, and the cards specifically made for one restaurant or business location. (Example would be like Hereford House, Kansas City, KS with only one restaurant location, etc).

If anyone has their cards posted on dropbox, picasa or a similar site, my first choice would be to possibly purchase cards that I need, or trading is an option also. -- I occasionally check my google mail, but more commonly I use Facebook. ( KRISLEEDUKE ). Thanks :-)
Where to reach me quickly. (I log in to Colnect daily) ... [url] http://colnect.com/en/collectors/collec ... s-Lee-Duke
[/url]
Lottowild

eBay ID: beccabee

Re: Interested in trading or purchasing cards. 1000's of dou

Postby bcrow7 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:42 pm

Hello Chris...I also have thousands of extra gift cards to trade. I only started collecting the cards in the last 3 years...so you have some old ones and I've got all the new ones. I am West coast so have a lot of local stores and restaurants.

Drop me a note and we can figure it out. Unfortunately I don't do Facebook....but maybe I should if trading cards is easier?

Bud Crow
bcrow7@aol.com
bcrow7

eBay ID: bcrow7@aol.com">bcrow7@aol.com

Return to Wanted / Looking for