Bored-and ready for new holiday cards !

Bored-and ready for new holiday cards !

Postby tcastle » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:58 pm

Anyone else in a gift card collecting rut lately ? I'm so tired of seeing the same old cards. Target is disappointing because the slots are almost always empty and there's one been one design at a time. I'm really hoping they're cleaning old cards out and getting ready for some new ones for the winter holidays. Nordstrom hasn't had anything new in ages! Barnes and Noble rarely has anything new. I miss Borders cards. McDonald's always have the same old ones. Chilis doesnt have anything new. Also, the gift card kiosks are ALWAYS the same. Gap-nothing. Victoria's secret-nothing. The thrill seems to be gone! Teresa
tcastle

eBay ID: Thecastles

Re: Bored-and ready for new holiday cards !

Postby Jedeek » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:15 pm

I did find some new K C Chiefs McDonalds cards in 2 different styles.
Jedeek

eBay ID: Moms_palace

Re: Bored-and ready for new holiday cards !

Postby makoto_kou » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:43 am

I just got the new Christmas ones from Walmart! Christmas always is the best time for new cards. All the stores seem to have at least one new card during the holidays. I would love to get the Best Buy ones, but they yelled at me when I picked up a used card. Apparently you can steal credit card numbers by using a gift card? That's what they said at least. I just like the cards! :P
~*Mako*~
makoto_kou

eBay ID: makoto_kou

Return to General Discussion