Macy's Gallery

Macy's Gallery

Postby Clepto84 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:47 pm

The "Old" Macy's gallery was a bit of a joke and very cluttered with unneeded images. Most cards prior to 2010 used regional prefixes as part of the cards ID number. The regional prefix showed which part of the country that card was released in. Examples: ME ( Macy's East ), MF ( Macy's Florida ), MS ( Macy's South ), etc ..... Newer card no longer use regional prefixes.

I personally think only (1) image is required of a particular card design and a note should be placed in the images description as to which prefixes are known to exist for that particular card.
Clepto84

eBay ID: clepto84

Re: Macy's Gallery

Postby prillzilla » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:55 pm

I agree. I always had a terrible time finding if my Macy's cards were already uploaded because it seems that eastern users uploaded them first and I could never find them with my western titles. One image is fine with me!

Aprille
prillzilla

eBay ID: prillzilla

Re: Macy's Gallery

Postby Scott » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:07 am

I tend to agree with this. Variations that are done as a part of the variable data are a minor variation at best. Again, this is where having scans of the back would help simplify things. We can add regional information to the description or comments section.
Scott
Site Admin

eBay ID: ia2ca

Return to Everything Else